Sunday, February 15, 2009

Madeleine Peyroux - Bare Bones (2009)


Vocalist Madeleine Peyroux teams with famed producer Larry Klein, Steely Dan's Walter Becker and Joe Henry on her new album, "Bare Bones," due out in March from Rounder Records.Becker and Klein co-wrote the title cut with Peyroux, while Henry and Klein worked with her on "Love and Treachery." The 11-song set also features a sole Peyroux-penned composition, "I Must Be Saved." "I'm really happy that I got to write," says Peyroux, "It feels like a new segment, and it's great work. I'm surrounded by beautiful sounds, really honest musicians, really honest playing." -Billboard

01. Instead
02. Bare Bones
03. Damn The Circumstances
04. River Of Tears
05. You Can’t Do Me
06. Love And Treachery
07. Our Lady Of Pigalle
08. Homeless Happiness
09. To Love You All Over Again
10. I Must Be Saved
11. Somethin’ Grand


No comments: