Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sol Seppy - The Bells of 1 2 (2006)



How could I ever forget about this gem? Hearing "1 2" or "Human" may spark in you some commercial you may have seen. It's probably true, I'm not too sure but that was my first thought when I re-listened this album. Anyways, moving on from pop culture, this is a fantastic record. Sophie Michalitsianos is a great singer with a very soothing voice, dreamy enough to put you to sleep and give you wet dreams... or something. The songs themselves hit on different forms, from the ballads "1 2" to the post-rock "Move" to the nearly trip-hop "Loves Boy". I love this entire album throughout, don't let it pass you by.

01. 1 2 
02. Human  
03. Come Running 
04. Move 
05. Gold  
06. Injoy 
07. Slo Fuzz 
08. Loves Boy 
09. Farewell Your Heart 
10. Answer To The Name Of 
11. Wonderland 
12. Enter One 

No comments: